Wednesday, May 09, 2007

How cute..

How cute are these?? I've been having shopping withdrawls lately. I've been out and about, stopping by Target (my favorite store!) several times, and I can't tell you how many times I've been to Home Depot - A LOT! But I haven't really bought anything other than necessities and I think we all know, sometimes a girl just needs to feel spoiled by purchasing something just because.

So recently I was browsing on wrappables.com and spotted two things for the kitchen I just couldn't resist. First I spotted the Tovolo Farm Animal Ice Cream Sandwich Molds, which I spotted for the first time late last summer and thought they were totally adorable!

Next I came across this adorable apron, and it was on sale..how could I pass it up right?

Nothing else to mention right now, but stay tuned for new recipes. And count on seeing some yummy and adorable ice cream sanwiches in the future! Happy eating!

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "How cute.."

 

Blogger sandy said ... (10:21 AM) : 

I like that apron. It's always enjoyable to read here.

sandy

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:54 PM) : 

LOVE the apron! And I have to admit, I like sweet tea too. Sometimes, I think I should just hook up an IV.

 

post a comment
Directory of Food/drink Blogs Food & Drink Blogs - Blog Top Sites