Sunday, July 23, 2006

Dog Days of Summer

Thanks to their busy momma, the boys have been missing in action for quite sometime now. But after many many guilt trips were laid they're making a much deserved appearence this week.

the boys


Sammy & Stumpy - momma loves you!!

yes I talk to my dogs like they're people. Don't you??

Comments on "Dog Days of Summer"

 

Blogger Culinarily Obsessed said ... (4:16 PM) : 

Thank you huni! And I like that you now have a blog! =)

 

Blogger Culinarily Obsessed said ... (2:40 PM) : 

Hmm, that's strange. Maybe I can help you figure it out?

 

Blogger Culinarily Obsessed said ... (8:02 PM) : 

awww..you won't be on myspace for a few days??? =(

It doesn't have to be email, I just thought with you & him there and me here email would be the simplest. I'm flexible though, so if he was willing whatever he prefers. If by email I would just email him a list of questions and have him email be back his responses - nothing lengthy, I don't want to take up too much of his time, I know he's busy. And just some questions pertaining to the magazine, what he does there & how he got his start..things like that.

 

Blogger Culinarily Obsessed said ... (2:31 AM) : 

lol that's right..I remember u telling me they were "going down the shore" this week..lolol

uh oh..so he's cocky huh?? well thanks for the forewarning..I'll try to bite my tongue should the desire to put him into his place almost overcome me..lol kidding!

 

Blogger Culinarily Obsessed said ... (4:40 PM) : 

haha..thanks for bringing me back down to reality that CL is likely only a dream. Excuse me..I need to go cry now..lol

But yeah, that sounds like a plan - I'll work up an email..I umm..need your email address?? cause I don't think we've ever actually sent each other REAL email..lol

 

Blogger Culinarily Obsessed said ... (1:01 AM) : 

yeah..I've noticed, hadn't heard from you on there lately =( Fill me in huh? That doesn't sound good..will u be around to talk this weekend?? hopefully!! I have no clue what I'll be making this weekend..with all this heat not much of anything if I can help it..lol I did make an apple cake today that I got from the latest issue of the Rachael Ray mag.

Red snapper cakes huh? I can't say that I've ever had red snapper..I'm sure if you're making them they're delish tho!

 

post a comment
Directory of Food/drink Blogs Food & Drink Blogs - Blog Top Sites