Sunday, July 23, 2006

Dog Days of Summer

Thanks to their busy momma, the boys have been missing in action for quite sometime now. But after many many guilt trips were laid they're making a much deserved appearence this week.

the boys


Sammy & Stumpy - momma loves you!!

yes I talk to my dogs like they're people. Don't you??

Comments on "Dog Days of Summer"

 

Blogger ericmsdw2005 said ... (12:42 PM) : 

I like the new look of your page! :)

 

Blogger Culinarily Obsessed said ... (4:16 PM) : 

Thank you huni! And I like that you now have a blog! =)

 

Blogger ericmsdw2005 said ... (8:54 AM) : 

Thanks! I'm still trying to figure out how to use it. My recent blogs aren't appearing :(

 

Blogger Culinarily Obsessed said ... (2:40 PM) : 

Hmm, that's strange. Maybe I can help you figure it out?

 

Blogger ericmsdw2005 said ... (9:06 AM) : 

I'm not sure. To answer your message on myspace (since I won't be on it for a couple of days), what exactly do you want to interview Chef Billy about? And about it being an email interview....what do you do....send him a bunch of questions and let him answer?

 

Blogger Culinarily Obsessed said ... (8:02 PM) : 

awww..you won't be on myspace for a few days??? =(

It doesn't have to be email, I just thought with you & him there and me here email would be the simplest. I'm flexible though, so if he was willing whatever he prefers. If by email I would just email him a list of questions and have him email be back his responses - nothing lengthy, I don't want to take up too much of his time, I know he's busy. And just some questions pertaining to the magazine, what he does there & how he got his start..things like that.

 

Blogger ericmsdw2005 said ... (8:29 AM) : 

He and his family are down the Jersey shore this week but are coming back on Friday. We're hanging out at his house or my house on Saturday so I'll run it by him, ok? Just to prepare you, he thinks he's great and he has no problem telling everyone that, lol!

 

Blogger Culinarily Obsessed said ... (2:31 AM) : 

lol that's right..I remember u telling me they were "going down the shore" this week..lolol

uh oh..so he's cocky huh?? well thanks for the forewarning..I'll try to bite my tongue should the desire to put him into his place almost overcome me..lol kidding!

 

Blogger ericmsdw2005 said ... (9:25 AM) : 

Up too late again, I see. Where you trying to create something great for this weekend? Yup, definitely cocky...

At the kids' last baseball game last week, I was talking to another father (Mike) of one of the kids on the team and when billy was walking up, Mike goes "do you think he'll be stopping by us to tell us how great he is?" LOL!

He is still my kind of guy though...he loves to party! Like I said, I'll see him on Saturday. If you want, why don't you start putting the email together, send it to me and I'll send it on to him and CC you on it. That way he can reply directly to you (if he's into doing it at all).

Sound like a plan? Maybe we'll get you in Cooking Light as a contributor! (not likely, but you can dream, no?)

 

Blogger Culinarily Obsessed said ... (4:40 PM) : 

haha..thanks for bringing me back down to reality that CL is likely only a dream. Excuse me..I need to go cry now..lol

But yeah, that sounds like a plan - I'll work up an email..I umm..need your email address?? cause I don't think we've ever actually sent each other REAL email..lol

 

Blogger ericmsdw2005 said ... (8:53 AM) : 

That's a good point. Send it to ericmsdw2005@yahoo.com

I guess you can see I haven't been on myspace much lately. I'll have to fill you in.

Any ideas on what you're whipping up this weekend? I'm making red snapper cakes tonight, yum!

 

Blogger Culinarily Obsessed said ... (1:01 AM) : 

yeah..I've noticed, hadn't heard from you on there lately =( Fill me in huh? That doesn't sound good..will u be around to talk this weekend?? hopefully!! I have no clue what I'll be making this weekend..with all this heat not much of anything if I can help it..lol I did make an apple cake today that I got from the latest issue of the Rachael Ray mag.

Red snapper cakes huh? I can't say that I've ever had red snapper..I'm sure if you're making them they're delish tho!

 

Blogger ericmsdw2005 said ... (8:49 AM) : 

The snapper cakes turned out awesome. The myspace thing is becoming an issue around the house. Obviously, you see I never made it online to have one of our infamous chats...I missed it. I will fill you in but not on here. Also, we didn't hang out with chef billy as they got back from the shore too late. We will be rescheduling though...I'll keep you posted kid!

 

post a comment
Directory of Food/drink Blogs Food & Drink Blogs - Blog Top Sites