Saturday, July 22, 2006

Sample This!

How cute are these!!

free samples!!


I guess you could say I'm a sucker for free samples. I LOVE getting to try out new products. And receiving little packages in the mail with goodies for me to try out?? The best!

I'm an admitted coffee lover, and some of you may call me a fraud because I'm not ashamed to drink the instant stuff. But hey, call me one! I totally shreaked with excitement when I got these samples in the mail because I think the packaging is so cute! Yeah I know, I've seen cuter too, but come on, you gotta admit for Taster's Choice it's pretty cute with the little individual servings right? If you want samples of your own just go to: verybestcoffee.com and then to: Taster's Choice Samples to take the short survey and get your free samples.

Happy coffee drinkin'!

Comments on "Sample This!"

 

Blogger jasmine said ... (8:18 PM) : 

I love the fact they look like chocolate bars :)


j

 

Blogger Kim said ... (4:14 PM) : 

I got these a while ago too. They were actually pretty good for instant coffee! :)

 

Blogger dyerjuano said ... (2:23 AM) : 

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Blogger dyerjuano said ... (2:24 AM) : 

I love free stuff! It's so fun! Nice work! free stuff

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:01 AM) : 

I love free stuff as well :) Thanks a lot mate! Here have some free samples by mail in return.

 

post a comment
Directory of Food/drink Blogs Food & Drink Blogs - Blog Top Sites