Sunday, May 28, 2006

Weekend Dog Blogging

I've been meaning to do this for a while and Sunday usually rolls around and I either forget or there's so much other stuff going on I don't get around to blogging until super late. But here I am now, making the effort.

With a wonderful new camera I figured it was about time to participate in Weekend Dog Blogging again, atleast every once in a while. Afterall, I love my kids and they deserve the attention..even if they are rotten sometimes! lol

The weekend brought some beautiful weather so we couldn't resist getting outside & soaking up the sun.

Stumpy, my youngest baby:
Stumpy

Sammy, his big brother:
Sammy


Check out the rest of the bloggin doggies over at Sweetnicks

Comments on "Weekend Dog Blogging"

 

Blogger jasmine said ... (7:54 PM) : 

They are so cute :)

I just want to waggle their ears :)

j

 

post a comment
Directory of Food/drink Blogs Food & Drink Blogs - Blog Top Sites