My Profile

Recipe Index

Extra Tasty

Food Blog S'cool

Group Recipes

Recipes Live

Sticky Date

Taste Spotting

The Farm Chicks

What To Drink

Monday, April 10, 2006

With Me & FOOD, it was BOUND to happen!

Yes I know, I've been MIA for the better part of yet another week. You'll find no excuses for it, just the usual reason, as of late - work! If you can even call it work. I have a hard time labeling something I enjoy as work.

Oooh and guess what? I have another update for y'all and yes it involves WellFed! As y'all know I've been a writer for Sugar Savvy for a while now. Then about a month & a half ago I was blessed with the editorship of A Nice Cuppa, WellFed's coffee and tea blog. And by the way..I hope you're checking both of those blogs out regularly!! If not you're missing out on some great articles. Heck you should just check out all the WellFed blogs! lol

*Insert DRUM ROLL*

I've taken over as editor of Food Bound, WellFed's blog devoted to cookbooks and other food related books. I'm a total cookbook addict so, of course I jumped at the chance to do this. You want to hear the funny thing? I blingo'd "Food Bound" and guess what came up as the site description?? An excerpt from my bio on the site. Why my bio is Blingo's description for Food Bound I dunno, but hey..I thought it was funny..lol

If anyone out there is writing a cookbook, or has anything to do with the writing/publishing/creation of cookbooks please drop me a quick email or comment. I would LOVE to talk with you & possibly set up an interview or something.

Comments on "With Me & FOOD, it was BOUND to happen!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:00 PM) : 

How exciting for you!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:44 PM) : 

Jaay, where on earth do you get all that energy? Congrats on the new job and best of luck. By the way, is it true that you like frogs?

 

Blogger Culinarily Obsessed said ... (11:17 PM) : 

Thanx both of you!

lol Mari, yes actually I do like frogs, but I'm not sure that I've ever mentioned that. Where did you hear that?? =)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:48 AM) : 

I think I saw a frog cookie in a collection somewhere on flickr.com with a comment from you. Some of the dessert photos people take and post there are really impressive. best, m

 

Blogger Culinarily Obsessed said ... (1:34 AM) : 

oooh lol..probably so. I do love frogs. Not so much the real ones tho lol

And yes I totally agree with you. I'm amazed at how beautiful some peoples photos are. What's your flickr name? I'll add you so I can check out your albums =)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:24 PM) : 

I don't have a flickr name - someone told me to take a look at the photos there and I do from time to time. Speaking of frogs, however, I do have some new designs that I'd love to show you. email me for details: mischiefmariATgmailDOTcom.cheers!

 

post a comment
Directory of Food/drink Blogs Food & Drink Blogs - Blog Top Sites