Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Giddy Like A School Girl

That's me, a giddy little school girl! I think the reason is pretty darn obvious. This sparkley and gorgeous new layout I've got! I have to give many many thanks to my wonderfully talented foodie friend Alicat of Something So Clever. Apparently the girl is not only a killer cook, she's got some skills with the whole web design thing. And she's speedy to boot! We started brainstorming ideas less than a week ago and already I've got an adorable new layout!! Ali's set up a site to promote her web design business, so check her out at Alley Cat Web Design.

Thanks bunches AliCat!!!

Comments on "Giddy Like A School Girl"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:06 AM) : 

Love the new look.

 

Blogger Ziz said ... (1:04 PM) : 

Welcome! :o)

 

Blogger Michele said ... (3:45 PM) : 

LOVE the new look!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:06 PM) : 

This is a sweet new look. Alicat is rather talented! There's nothing like a makeover :)

 

Blogger Sandy said ... (8:47 PM) : 

Your new look is great. The cookies are so cute. Ali did my site, too, and I love it. She's very talented and so creative.

 

Blogger jasmine said ... (11:08 PM) : 

Woo Woo!

Looking snazzy :)

j

 

Blogger Erika W. said ... (9:06 AM) : 

The new look is gorgeous!

 

post a comment
Directory of Food/drink Blogs Food & Drink Blogs - Blog Top Sites