Sunday, February 26, 2006

Feel the buzz

I shamefully admit to you that I've logged in several times within the past week and stared blankly at the screen, completely at a loss for a topic idea. Or maybe my brain has just been so strung out on caffeine it hasn't been able to slow down long enough to actually think. I'm not really sure. But I hope y'all have been doing well! I know I have. In fact I've been fantastic - fantastically busy, but fantastic nonetheless.

I haven't actually baked much this week - a birthday cake for a client and a batch of brownies for the upcoming issue of Good Things, but you'll hear about those later! Oh yeah and I made a couple batches of fudge - an old fashioned chocolate fudge and a peanut butter fudge. For the write ups and recipes check out Sugar Savvy. Both recipes were included in last weeks "Five Days Of Fudge". They were YUM-O!

My morning cupI have definitely had PLENTY of coffee and tea over the last few weeks. And I mean that more figuratively than literally. I'm excited to say that I am editor for the soon to the published coffee and tea blog - A Nice Cuppa, that is a part of The WellFed Network. I'll let y'all know as soon as we start publishing, and hope u'll head over and check it out! If anyone is interested in writing for A Nice Cuppa or one of the other blogs just let me know. I know a couple of the other blogs are still looking for writers also.

I promise I'll have some yummy new recipes SOON! Don't give up on me yet lol

Comments on "Feel the buzz"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:39 AM) : 

Hey girl! If you need a writer for "A Nice Cuppa" let me know, I am a coffee and tea addict and would love to contribute!

 

Blogger jasmine said ... (3:03 PM) : 

Good for you getting the editor gig--have fun with it!

j

 

Blogger Kim said ... (9:39 AM) : 

That cup and saucer are adorable!

 

Blogger Felicia said ... (3:21 PM) : 

Congratulations Jaay!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:38 PM) : 

Waiting to see the birthday cake! (if the client's okay with you posting a photo or two...)

m

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:36 PM) : 

Love the polka-dotted coffee cup!

 

Blogger Miss_Deidre said ... (11:35 PM) : 

I've stumbled across your blog through a comedy of errors (Please don't ask how it's happened because I'm not entirely sure myself)

However, I wanted to see if you are still looking for writers for A Nice Cuppa? I'm looking to expand my writing and to share my views of the world with ... well ... the world?

Please feel free to contact me either through my blog or at my email address:
lost_bostonian@yahoo.com

I have many years experience with coffee and tea from a variety of countries and would love the opportunity to share them.

Salut,
Ms Deidre

 

post a comment
Directory of Food/drink Blogs Food & Drink Blogs - Blog Top Sites