Wednesday, March 15, 2006

How bout a nice cuppa...

Tea? Coffee? Well if you're craving a nice cuppa either then head on over to my new baby A Nice Cuppa. If you've been wondering where I disappeared to lately, A Nice Cuppa is your answer, well part of it. The bakery is the other part of your answer.

A Nice Cuppa is my little secret project that I mentioned a few weeks back. Well, we've finally launched about a week ago, so it's not so secret anymore. In fact, I'm filled with caffeine and screaming it from the rooftops! Ok, well maybe not screaming it, and I'm definitely not on the roof, but I think you get the idea right? A Nice Cuppa is one of the newest WellFed Network blogs. We've got a fantastic group of writers writing about any and everything coffee and tea related. If this sounds like your cuppa tea, or coffee - then go check it out!

A Nice Cuppa

Comments on "How bout a nice cuppa..."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:20 PM) : 

Congratulations, Jaay!

I look forward to reading (and posting)!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:41 PM) : 

Very cool, I will definitely check it out!

 

post a comment
Directory of Food/drink Blogs Food & Drink Blogs - Blog Top Sites