Monday, January 02, 2006

Lotsa Good Things in store...

I'm thrilled to introduce y'all to a new site created by my darlin Alicat of Something So Clever.

She's created a great new site with a phenominal group of women, oh yeah and me too..lol So go over and check out Good Things.


Good Things pic

Comments on "Lotsa Good Things in store..."

 

Blogger Heather said ... (2:29 PM) : 

I left a comment on the other site, but I thought I would let you know how great that site looks. Good job on the content! I look forward to seeing more.
if I may ask, how did you get invovled?

 

Blogger Culinarily Obsessed said ... (10:00 PM) : 

Thanx Heather & glad you like the site. Actually I can't take any of the credit for the wonderful content or design. That's all Alicat of Something So Clever. She's the creator of Good Things..she just let's me write for the site =)

 

post a comment
Directory of Food/drink Blogs Food & Drink Blogs - Blog Top Sites