Sunday, December 04, 2005

WDB #12 - Happy Birthday to my little man!

The boys wanted to get in on the blogging action again this weekend...Sammy & Stumpy don't mind letting me get in a quick photo while they're lounging in the easy chair. Don't know what they were eyeing in this pic..probably some food being prepared over in the kitchen.

And I'm ashamed to say I almost forgot my baby's birthday. Yes, Sunday was Stumpy's birthday. He's 2 years old today. Excuse me if I start to get a little misty eyed, you know how it is, us mother's get a little emotional sometimes...it's just that our babies grow up so fast don't they?



Sammy & Stumpy would like to give a special thanx to
Sweetnicks
for hosting the weekly "Weekend Dog Blogging" Event!

Comments on "WDB #12 - Happy Birthday to my little man!"

 

Blogger Ziz said ... (11:19 AM) : 

Happy way-belated birthday Stumps!!! Did he get any cake? or peppermint cupcakes to eat?? :)

 

post a comment
Directory of Food/drink Blogs Food & Drink Blogs - Blog Top Sites