Friday, January 13, 2006

Is Your Head Well Fed??

Is Your Head Well Fed?


That's the question The Well Fed Network is asking. The Well Fed Network is a recently launched site, officially opened on 1/2/06 to be exact. Well Fed is a blog network that resembles a cross between a trade journal, a personal food diary and an online food magazine. Well Fed features food, restaurant and book/magazine reviews, along with recipes, and tasting notes. Pretty much the skies the limit, if it involves food some how you will possibly find it on Well Fed.
The Well Fed Network
definitely seems to be setting the pace for something new and different in the realm of food, and I anticipate it will go above and beyond the internet.

I encourage you to go check it out, and check back frequently for my writings as I am a contributor to Sugar Savvy, the Well Fed blog all about chocolate and candy. If you've been to my blog before, you know I should be nearly expert in this area due to my enormous sweet tooth, so The Well Fed Network should be loads of fun and a wonderful experience.

Comments on "Is Your Head Well Fed??"

 

Blogger jasmine said ... (2:28 PM) : 

*tag* you're it.

j

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:32 PM) : 

Yes, yes, I do believe they've found the right girl to write that section! Congrats!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:10 PM) : 

I loved the write-up on Angelina hot chocolate in Paris!

 

post a comment
Directory of Food/drink Blogs Food & Drink Blogs - Blog Top Sites