|Yaaay I've been tagged for another meme!! I luv these things =) Thanx to my sweet sweet Alicat over at Something So Clever for tagging me.|
This tag is a little different, until Ali I hadn't seen this Meme yet..so maybe it's a new one?? Oh yeah, Sammy & Stumpy found out that Alicat let Piggy & Letta help her with her answers so they were both dying to put in their 2 cents over here. In order to keep peace in la casa and because I'm a sucker for a cute face I gave in. Their answers are in blue.
Stumpy & Sammy, just wanted to say hi to all their adoring fans..and to give ya'll a little eye candy. I know, my boys are so modest aren't they? lol
Seven Things To Do Before I Die:
1. Get married & have a little baby girl.
2. Have a yorkie terrier, one of the tiny fit in my purse puppies.
3. Host a Martha Stewart worthy dinner party.
4. Make every effort to grow my bakery into a real live BUSINESS.
5. Write a cookbook & have it published.
6. Sammy: Show Stumpy I run this house.
7. Stumpy: Seek treatment for my doggy anxiety.
Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1. See a snake - even on tv without freaking out.
2. Find MY perfect pair of jeans.
3. Dance, I'm with Alicat on this one.
4. Touch someone elses feet.
5. Leave the house without a cellphone, eventho nobody is gonna call lol.
6. Sammy: Take my toys back from Stumpy.
7. Stumpy: Be nice to Sammy.
Seven Things That Attract Me to Blogging:
1. I get to say what I want, and about food..what could be better?
2. Meeting so many cool people who share my obsession with food.
3. Having a blog motivates me to keep sharpening my skills.
4. Blogging is just such a great creative outlet!
5. Foodporn. Lots of foodporn. I'm totally agreeing with Alicat on this one again.
6. Sammy: It makes Mommy happy.
7. Stumpy: (with a bewildered look on his cute little face) Uhh, mommy, what's bloggin'??
Seven Things I Say Most Often:
1. Stumpy get in here!
2. Mommy luvs you!!
3. Ugh I feel so fat.
4. Eh..not so much
5. Dude! what the hell??.
6. Sammy: Ruff Ruff!! Mommy, Stumpy's being a bastard again!
7. Stumpy: Food! More food!!
Seven Books I Love:
1. Tuesdays With Morrie - Mitch Albom
2. A Walk To Remember - Nicholas Sparks
3. Modern Classics 2 - Donna Hay
4. The Five People You Meet In Heaven - Mitch Albom
5. Disappearing Acts - Terri McMillan
Eh..I've only got 5, sue me..no not really please don't =)
Seven Movies/DVDs That I Watch Over and Over Again:
1. Steele Magnolias
2. Sweet Home Alabama
3. Brown Sugar
4. Forrest, Forrest Gump
5. Smoky And The Bandit
7. Dirty Dancing
Seven People (or Dogs!) I Want To Join In Too:
1. Lisa over at In A Nutshell
2. Jasmine, the Cardamom Addict
3. Heather over at Eating for One
4. Rorie over at Milk & Honey
5. Vanessa, when she's feeling better
6. Eric, my faithful worshipper lol
7. Peanut Butter & Purple Onions because the combo really does sound crazy..lol
If any of you aren't into the whole "tag you're it" my apologizies..but I do luv my memes!
- Breakin' Bread
- And the search continues
- Lotsa Good Things in store...
- Recipe Index
- By Request - a New Year's Day preview
- Welcome back from the holiday disarray!
- We interrupt your regularly scheduled blog for thi...
- The Christmas Cookie Craze Continues
- My 1st Meme: Top 10 Favorite Foods
- Pepperminty Pink Cupcakes