Sunday, November 11, 2007

Etc, Etc

I've got a few bits and pieces to cover, but sorry y'all, no new recipes today. There are a few coming though, so keep checking.

The past few weeks have not been marked by adventures in the kitchen, atleast not when it comes to baking. Recent weeks have been filled with sweets as usual, but I've been gravitating to some of my tried and true recipes: my best ever, big, fat, chewy chocolate chip cookies, and as a prelude to Christmas, boiled oatmeal cookies. For those of you who haven't read previous posts about the boiled oatmeal cookies, you MUST check them out. They are a long standing holiday tradition in my family, and as odd as the recipes name sounds they are utterly addictive and delicious.

In blogging news, I've joined the ever growing list of bloggers that makes up the Foodie Blog Roll. If you aren't already a part of it check it out!

Sammy says..


And last, but definitely not least, in family news I want to send out a HUGE and belated happy birthday to my Sammy baby. He turned 6 on November 2nd. It's hard to believe he's already that old. And in a matter of weeks Stumpy will be turning 4. My boys are growing up so fast!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Etc, Etc"

 

Blogger Thistlemoon said ... (7:12 PM) : 

Welcome to The Foodie Blogroll!

 

Blogger Cakespy said ... (1:24 AM) : 

just looked up your big fat chocolate chip cookie recipe...hello, awesome? What a nice find.

 

post a comment
Directory of Food/drink Blogs Food & Drink Blogs - Blog Top Sites