Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Gobble 'Til You Wobble

My, my my..sweet potato pie!!


Well, the turkey is in the fridge waiting to meet it's fate of being the delicious centerpiece to our Thanksgiving feast tomorrow, cornbread is in the oven - step one of making the dressing. And to top that off, the house if filled with the aroma of freshly baked sweet potato pies. I'm not sure what I look forward to more, the baking and cooking that lead up to Thanksgiving or actually getting to eat all the food, glorious food. It's a tough call. And whatever you do, please don't dare ask me what my favorite part of the meal is because I have no idea.

From my kitchen to yours, I want to wish everyone a safe and happy Thanksgiving. And please, whatever you do, gobble 'til you wobble folks. I know I will.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Comments on "Gobble 'Til You Wobble"

 

Blogger Chibog in Chief said ... (7:06 AM) : 

Happy thanksgiving!! this tart looks delicious! i wonder where is the recipe?

 

post a comment
Directory of Food/drink Blogs Food & Drink Blogs - Blog Top Sites