Sunday, October 23, 2005

Happy Birthday Mr. President



Ok, well he's not actually the president, but he is the founder of Williams-Sonoma. I'm talking about Chuck Williams, he turns 90 this month. I recently read his story in my local news paper
"The Charlotte Observer"
. Being a foodie & totally obsessed with continuously acquiring new kitchen gadgets, I've always LOVED
Williams-Sonoma
, but I never knew when or how the store was founded, now I think I love it even more, and I feel eternally indebted to good ol' Chuck for introducing American's to well-designed cookware.

So again..I say Happy Birthday Mr. President..umm I mean Mr. Williams.

Check out what Fortune Magazine has to say about Mr. Williams-Sonoma himself.

Comments on "Happy Birthday Mr. President"

 

post a comment
Directory of Food/drink Blogs Food & Drink Blogs - Blog Top Sites