My Profile

Recipe Index

Extra Tasty

Food Blog S'cool

Group Recipes

Recipes Live

Sticky Date

Taste Spotting

The Farm Chicks

What To Drink

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Wilton Course 2 Finale




I did it!! I have mastered the art of basketweave and royal icing flowers. Well, atleast according to the Wilton Course II outline..lol There are many many other flowers I have yet to learn. I missed class 3 of 4 for the course, so I was a bit nervous about how my flowers & cake would turn out, but I must say I'm very pleased. I had to teach myself how to do some of the flowers, but I'm pretty happy with how they came out. And the basketweave..well, that was an experience..I was able to get into a rhythm & it wasn't too long before I made my way around the entire cake..my hand was telling me it wasn't a moment too soon you can believe that..lol

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Comments on "Wilton Course 2 Finale"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:34 AM) : 

Your cake is gorgeous! I have done the basketweave, and it is really hard. You are really talented.

 

post a comment
Directory of Food/drink Blogs Food & Drink Blogs - Blog Top Sites